In Nevada, the elements for the claim of Animal Trespass are:
- Defendants owned a [NON-HOUSEHOLD PET ANIMAL] described as _________ (the “Animal”);
- Defendants owed Plaintiff a duty to control the Animal;
- On or about [DATE], the Animal trespassed on Plaintiff’s property, causing damage (the “Trespass”);
- The Trespass was reasonably foreseeable;
- Defendants breached their duty of due care by failing to control the Animal;
- Plaintiff has suffered damages; and
- Plaintiff is entitled to an award of attorney fees and costs as damages.