How to Start Your Business
- So, You Want to Own Your Own Business in Nevada?
- A Primer on Types of Business Formations In Nevada
- Why You Should Never Refer to Someone as Your Partner
- Joint Venture versus Partnership: What is the Difference?
- The Dangers of Forming a Business Online
- Initial List of Officers and Directors
- Business Entities: What is a Registered Agent in Nevada?
- How Do I Name My Corporation?
- Shareholder Agreement checklist
- What Are Bylaws?
- Buy-Sell Agreement is Arguably the Most Important and Overlooked Business Agreement
- How to Start a Business in Las Vegas
Buying a Business
- The Business Judgment Rule Protects Officers and Directors
- Protect your Business With a Federal Trademark Registration
- How Does Information Become a Protected Trade Secret in Nevada?
- Corporate Actions Requiring Shareholder Approval in Nevada
- Officers and Directors Owe Fiduciary Duties to the Corporation
- Election for Directors of a Corporation
- Corporate Annual Meetings: What Are They and Why You Must Hold and Document Them Correctly
- When Should a Business Owner Consider Buying Disability Insurance?
- When Should A Business Owner Consider Disability Insurance?
- Standard Contract Clauses
- Law Insider Contract Database
How to Sell Your Business
Dissolving an LLC
- Are They Employees or Independent Contractors?
- Failing to Treat Your Protectable Information Like a “Secret” May Preclude Trade Secret Protection
- Obtaining an Injunction Against Non-Signatories to Non-Compete Agreements
- Employment; Negligent Hiring, Retention, and Supervision
- Employment; Tortious Discharge; Constructive Discharge; Wrongful Discharge
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Discrimination; Retaliatory Discharge; Wrongful Termination